- Sponsorship of the SSP HERO Distinguished Speaker Program that brings nationally recognized experts in strategic deterrence to speak to SSP staff.
Keith Payne – President, National Institute for Public Policy (11 October 2012)
Frank Miller – Center for Strategic & International Studies (7 May 2013)
George Perkovich – VP, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (6 May 2014)
Bill LaPlante – Assistant Secretary of the Air Force, Acquisition (6 October 2014)
Marillyn Hewson – President and CEO, Lockheed Martin (29 September 2015)
Dr. Ken Gabriel – President and CEO, The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory, Inc. (31 May 2016)
- Donation of a display now hanging in SSP that recognizes individuals that have dedicated more than 50 years of service to the FBM Program.
- Donation of models of US and Russian submarines that played critical roles in strategic deterrence to the Navy Cold War Museum located at the Washington Navy Yard.
- Contributed to the Smithsonian Cold War Submarine Exhibit Fast Attacks and Boomers and transfer of the display from the Smithsonian to the Navy Cold War Museum.
- Hosting of FBM Program 45th, 50th, 55th, and 60th Anniversary celebrations.
- Hosting of the celebration of the 1000th OHIO Class submarine patrol.